Search This Blog

after thought : Bus stop and the Stranger

Hour 4 : 3:30 am

Weird night and weird stranger, if there was anything I was expecting to go awry, it was running out of my iPod batteries. The latter happened and I was left with no option than to talk with this woman. But when lifted her face to give me that look, which explained me a little of all 'hmm's'. The soft light of the solitary lamppost fell on her side, her forehead, cheeks, shoulders. I noticed for first time that she had waist length hair, her face was an perfect oval, and it was meant not be forgotten, those little dark eyes shone, which were I guess had small hint of tears, her lips were closed tightly, as if preventing something bad to come out of that mouth. I could notice that her lips were actually quivering, was it cold or was that some emotion, I couldn't had guessed it anyway. With such light profile on her, I could make out that she was in her early 20's. Still her sentence was hanging in air, when she returned back to her work, admiring the ground.
After a few seconds I realized that I have been I was actually given no answer, Honestly I was captured and mesmerized by her, her narrow, wet, eyes. Was something disturbing me? I wasnt yet certain about it if there was anything. I took another long drag from the cigarette, and resumed my work on smoke. Actually I was little angry, little though, why did she shout on me, anyway, its none of my business.

Previous

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment