Search This Blog

after thought : Some lose, some keep loosing

I dedicate this blog to my one of dearest friend Vijay aka Romeo.
On this day of 16th January, early morning at 3:25 am. He was battling for life for continuous 12months with blood cancer, which finally took the toll with his life. He was the one with smile, which strangely now I recollect never ever left his face. Why, I don't know.
He was the most jovial face I could ever knew, and would know till my death. He was little devil. With intentions not of an angel but not less than angel. He who went against systems in secret way to make things right, to stop drugs racket in his college. But alas, time was too less in his hands. Nevertheless we would remember him as the person who was fun to be with always.
I met him for the first time when he was introduced in my old group by someone, and instantly I knew that he could be my devil partner. Which he was for all these years. It was in 9th standard that we met, and then, its all history.
The most beautiful time we spent was the year when we were preparing for IIT JEE. He was least interested as he wanted to just live and enjoy. Whereas I wanted to crack it. But he always told me to study while he played PC games.
And that wasn't the only common interest between us. Beside playing PC games we also liked to poke our nose purposefully between a couple which were our friends as well.
I still remember as it was yesterday that we kept following them down the road in colony just to annoy them.
He was the most innovative person regarding this. He knew what is naughty and what is disturbing, and he was naughty.
His dad said today "We sometimes expect that he will show up and say Hi to us, but I know he wont come, just now gave him in pyre."
He is survived by his two sisters, who were shattered and broken like his mother. Nevertheless, I hope peace comes to him. And he comes back as a grandson in same family..


to you my friend.......to you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment