Search This Blog

after thought - hide-n-seek


the wind gushes in
gives me little push
pushing a bit near to edge
i wait to fall over
closing my world
in a single pill
i swallow it many time
a day, a week, a year
by my passing memory
and comfort within grief
my life turn absurd
with the ire and irony
searching for an option
to live and reside..
can i run for my life
i can run but not hide



again the wind gushes
giving me desire
passing through my hair
making me numb, or comfort
i wait to pass by
closing my world
in a single pill
far away from history
every day, every week, each year
making new memories
new comfort within grief
but i enjoy it all
with me and myself
coz i dont have any option
to live on..alone...
i cant run from my life
i cant run and cant hide

No comments:

Post a Comment