Search This Blog

after thought - eyes


its not my fault
i couldn't hold nemore
they sparkle like dew
and are blue as ocean
they shine like a gem
and are soft as air
they are two
and i was one
the beautiful pair of eyes
stole my sleep at once

so beautiful and so pure
when i kiss them
they taste sugar for sure
they hold the truth
and behold my time
they freeze me with the stare
coz its captivating glare
and still keep looking
till dont know when..

its not my fault
i fell for them
they are the one
who stole my heart
since then
it beats at your blink
they are two and im one
the beautiful pair of eyes
i want them to be mine at once

one thing i fear for now
shall no tear flow down
coz it will bleed my heart
and tear my soul apart
they are my only fortune
else i care for who.....

No comments:

Post a Comment