Search This Blog

after thought - The Question

“Praise thy lord”
Why do we say it, to whom are we praising?
This is question which has been in my mind, constantly pinching my intellect, of why I, you, we have to do it. To whom are we referring? It’s been said, and I have been, like you had been hearing from older generation to do the same. But have you, we, tried to reason with them of why and whom and what?
I didn’t to. But I’m constantly am in battle with self whether to believe it or not. I chose not to. Then something beautiful happened. And I was pulled by thought maybe, it was his way. By “his” I mean God. I thought what would happen possibly if is beloved in “it”. To tell you, it has been worth it.
If at all there’s some supernatural power, with awesome resource of energy and simply control over creation and destruction of their own creation. Wouldn’t you want to know why someone will ever, ever, ever think of destruction of their own creation? Or am being plain selfish of keeping my things which I like or love, close to myself and never ever destroy them. Its sheer stupidity in one way.
So we return to basic question of why. Why have we to praise something we don’t understand?
If he loves us and is “the creator” of world. Why does he pull some people early?

No comments:

Post a Comment