Search This Blog

after thought - one from the quite mind

Having lived another weekend. Doesn't sound great deal of work though. But it can be hard enough when you not find the one with whom you want to spend the weekend. Happened with me. Nevertheless, time files so does people, and they eventually come. But is it fair that time ticks slowly when she is not here? and ticks faster when she is with me? Life is unfair. Six months have passed since i came back and still no sign of something where I could occupy myself.
Six months, lots of things happened, lots of fights, lots of emotions, lots of struggle and with the present scenario, lots more to come. And I'm welcoming all of them with arms wide open. If so be it. Six months and i know now, what is world like, what is rat race and what is the famous "Broken annda"
Six months......nothing happened and many things happened.
But where is the end? if at all there is.
How much more time shall I bear these burdens?
In simple words......
fuck'em !

No comments:

Post a Comment